Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: bed wetting

I had a horrible bed wetting problem while growing up.  Until I was around 10.  My parents were able to get control of it by cutting of any liquids after 6pm.  That included watermelon and other foods with high water content.  Also they would tuck my blankets under the mattress.  There was no way that my blankets would come off me.  As long as I stayed warm it seemed I didn't have a problem.   My heart goes out to all the parents and children suffering with this.  I know how humiliating it is.  And I try to understand how hard it is to deal with it from a parents point of view.  I think the hugs are a great idea too! 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment