Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] feeling really sick after ingesting Oregano

Haven't read all the other posts yet b ut did you eat food with it or before?  It makes a big difference for me -
 
 
Kathy Longhurst
LifeForceEnergyMedicine - DoTerra Therapeutic Essential Oils - Most Potent on the Planet
AtTheEdgeAntiques.com - Antiques & Things
SandhollowSavannahs.com - African Serval Hybrid Cats & Kittens
435-635-5865




-----Original Message-----
From: Tanya <T_Widman@msn.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Mar 17, 2010 10:49 am
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] feeling really sick after ingesting Oregano

I made a capsule with 2 drop Frankie, 2 drops Onguard and 4 large drops oregano to fight off a cold. I'm now feeling like this was the dumbest move I've ever made. My stomach hurts so bad I can hardly type this! My hubby is coming home from work...I'm too sick to care for the kids. I've been putting digestzen on my tummy with a bit of success and took one drop internally, which did not help. I'm really hurting right now. To make matters worse, I am nursing. Now I'm nervous about feeding my son...  some quick advice, please?>?  --  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment