Wednesday, March 17, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: feeling really sick after ingesting Oregano

Wow...thanks for all your help! I've been laying upstairs in bed,
barely able to breathe let alone read this. He read it all and got me
all I needed. Unfortunately none of those things helped, but what did
help was throwing up about 50 times. (sorry, TMI!) I am now praying to
God that it doesn't come back....I was about 5 seconds from going into
the doctor. and that is NOT something I want to do. Please, please
dont' come back!!! That is one of the worst GI epidsodes Ive ever had.
Now I'm afraid to do anything, even drink! BTW, I took the capsule on
a full stomach. I just wanted to hit it hard, b/c I can't be sick for
my party this weekend.

I thought, if I sent my body into detoxification this heavy all my
toxins would come out in my bmilk. I've always heard that you have to
be careful with cleanses, etc. while nursing?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment