Tuesday, March 30, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] hives/uti

I had a horrible UTI (urinary tract infection) last tuesday. I get
them so bad that I have only been able to take antibiotics to rid
them. However guess what?? I got HIVES this time from taking the only
one that I am not allergic to! So what oils can I take for both and
please tell me quickly. I can't stop itching!!!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment