Wednesday, March 31, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Hormone help

Okay, everyone. I really am in desperate need of some HELP. I am
still relatively new to this group and to the oils in general. But
this is a problem that I've had for YEARS. (Actually, for as long as
I can remember - since I started my period when I was 13.) It's
gotten increasingly worse throughout the years. But the past few
weeks have been the most frustrating, perhaps, of all.

I know that there is something "messed up" with my hormones. I have
been to doctor after doctor, had tests done, etc and no one has been
able to help me!! This has gone on for years. Both my mom and my
sister actually went through menopause in their 30's. I am 31 and am
worried this might happen to me too.

My husband and I have wanted to have a baby for almost 6 years. (We
were able to adopt a beautiful little baby boy last September!! But
we'd still like to try for me to get pregnant, too, if we can.) We
did infertility treatments, tests - everything you can imagine. But
doctors always said my tests looked fairly "normal" and that we SHOULD
be able to get pregnant. BUT ... I don't even ovulate on my own! So
how can my hormones be normal??!! I only had 4 periods total in the
entire year of 2009. My cycles are very irregular.

I was on clomid for over a year. THEN doctors told me it was actually
bad to be on it for that long. (Why didn't the mention that BEFORE I
was on it forever?!).

Also, I had a breast reduction surgery in 2007 and now, 2 1/2 years
later, my breasts have grown back to almost the size they were pre-
surgery. I know that this is hormonal.

Okay - I've ranted enough :) Now let me explain my current
frustration since you know a bit of background.

I have been doing the GX and PB assist. This is my third month doing
the cleanse. I also have been taking the LLW VERY faithfully. I
started drinking "sassy water." And I've cut out sugar completely
(I've done this in the past and was very successful). Yet - the past
couple of weeks, I've been GAINING weight. Like CRAZY! My breasts
are sore and swollen (and growing! ugh!) and I feel almost like I have
cramps (like a period). But I'm NOT pregnant. And my cycles are so
irregular that I don't even know if I'm having PMS. But I don't think
that I am because my last period was only a couple of weeks ago. (And
normally my periods come every 2-4 months or so)

It's entirely too frustrating. I'm not going to lie. I am normally
very cheerful about everything. But I'm having one of "those weeks"
where I'm letting the frustrations of it all get to me. I feel like
I'm being "so good" and doing everything that I should be doing, but
only getting worse.

Is there ANYone in this group that knows about hormones?? My husband
and I are DESPERATE to find some answers!! Or do you know of anyone
to recommend for me to see? We live in Utah, so if you know of anyone
in the area, I would be so so so appreciative and grateful!

I'd better stop this post before I break out into crazy tears! :)

I'm super grateful I found this group and hope that we can (FINALLY!)
get some answers!

Thanks,
Cristi :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

To unsubscribe, reply using "remove me" as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment