Thursday, March 25, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] TerraShield questions

Hi all,
I'm hoping to start selling some TerraSheild and other EO's out of the
local pet supply store in town. The owner was asking me how to use the
oil on pets. This is my first summer with doTERRA and as I look at my
TerraShield I notice it's pretty thick. I was hoping to pop a spray
top on the bottle and sell it that way, but the sprayer keeps clogging
up. Any recommendations? Do you guys usually dilute it in water to
spray, or not spray at all?
Also the owner was saying that she often dilutes other EO's in witch
hazel. Any thoughts on this?

And one more question! If water drives the oils deeper into the
tissues, is it sometimes a problem to spritz your pets or yourself
down with a water/EO mix? Is it more likely to cause skin irritation?
Thanks!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment