Wednesday, March 31, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Hormone help

Hi Cristi
You could also look at Bowen Therapy. There are procedures that have
helped all kinds of gynaecological problems including helping to
concieve. It is a gentle non invasive body work.
Kind Regards
Kathy.

On Apr 1, 7:06 am, Cristi Bastian <cristibast...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you all so much.  Shannon, no I haven't had a blood test for
> pregnancy.  But I've taken multiple pregnancy tests over the last week or
> two and they've all been negative.  And yes, I've been on medications to
> regulate my cycle.  Clomid worked the best.  But it's bad to take long term.
>  Also, sometimes my doctor would have me take a progesterone pill to
> stimulate a period.  But all of it, I hear, is negative to do long term.
>
> Thanks for those who have posted links and ideas.  I will check out every
> avenue!!
>
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Shannon Evertsen <severtse...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
> > Cristi,
> > My heart goes out to you. I just have one question??? have you had a
> > confirmed blood test for pregnancy? Sometimes you can have a light period
> > during your whole pregnancy. I was 20 weeks along and had no idea other than
> > I was a very moody person and I just thought it was because I was working
> > extra long hours. I also assume that they have tried to put you on
> > medications to get your period to start or be more regular? So I guess that
> > is 2 questions?? I will pray for you and your family that you may be able to
> > work this out and you will have the blessings that you desire.
>
> > On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Cristi Bastian <cristibast...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >>  I'm in Utah County
>
> >> Sent from my iPhone
>
> >> On Mar 31, 2010, at 12:04 PM, Kathy ~ At The Edge <sandhol...@aol.com>
> >> wrote:
>
> >>  Northern Utah or Southern Utah
>
> >> Kathy Longhurst
> >> LifeForceEnergyMedicine - DoTerra Therapeutic Essential Oils - Most
> >> Potent on the Planet
> >> AtTheEdgeAntiques.com <http://attheedgeantiques.com/> - Antiques & Things
>
> >> SandhollowSavannahs.com <http://sandhollowsavannahs.com/> - African
> >> Serval Hybrid Cats & Kittens
> >> 435-635-5865
>
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: cnrb78 <cristibast...@gmail.com>
> >> To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> >> Sent: Wed, Mar 31, 2010 11:42 am
> >> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Hormone help
>
> >> Okay, everyone.  I really am in desperate need of some HELP.  I am
> >> still relatively new to this group and to the oils in general.  But
> >> this is a problem that I've had for YEARS.  (Actually, for as long as
> >> I can remember - since I started my period when I was 13.)  It's
> >> gotten increasingly worse throughout the years.  But the past few
> >> weeks have been the most frustrating, perhaps, of all.
>
> >> I know that there is something "messed up" with my hormones.  I have
> >> been to doctor after doctor, had tests done, etc and no one has been
> >> able to help me!!  This has gone on for years.  Both my mom and my
> >> sister actually went through menopause in their 30's.  I am 31 and am
> >> worried this might happen to me too.
>
> >> My husband and I have wanted to have a baby for almost 6 years.  (We
> >> were able to adopt a beautiful little baby boy last September!!  But
> >> we'd still like to try for me to get pregnant, too, if we can.)  We
> >> did infertility treatments, tests - everything you can imagine.  But
> >> doctors always said my tests looked fairly "normal" and that we SHOULD
> >> be able to get pregnant.  BUT ... I don't even ovulate on my own!  So
> >> how can my hormones be normal??!!  I only had 4 periods total in the
> >> entire year of 2009.  My cycles are very irregular.
>
> >> I was on clomid for over a year.  THEN doctors told me it was actually
> >> bad to be on it for that long.  (Why didn't the mention that BEFORE I
> >> was on it forever?!).
>
> >> Also, I had a breast reduction surgery in 2007 and now, 2 1/2 years
> >> later, my breasts have grown back to almost the size they were pre-
> >> surgery.  I know that this is hormonal.
>
> >> Okay - I've ranted enough :)  Now let me explain my current
> >> frustration since you know a bit of background.
>
> >> I have been doing the GX and PB assist.  This is my third month doing
> >> the cleanse.  I also have been taking the LLW VERY faithfully.  I
> >> started drinking "sassy water."  And I've cut out sugar completely
> >> (I've done this in the past and was very successful).  Yet - the past
> >> couple of weeks, I've been GAINING weight.  Like CRAZY!  My breasts
> >> are sore and swollen (and growing! ugh!) and I feel almost like I have
> >> cramps (like a period).  But I'm NOT pregnant.  And my cycles are so
> >> irregular that I don't even know if I'm having PMS.  But I don't think
> >> that I am because my last period was only a couple of weeks ago.  (And
> >> normally my periods come every 2-4 months or so)
>
> >> It's entirely too frustrating.  I'm not going to lie.  I am normally
> >> very cheerful about everything.  But I'm having one of "those weeks"
> >> where I'm letting the frustrations of it all get to me.  I feel like
> >> I'm being "so good" and doing everything that I should be doing, but
> >> only getting worse.
>
> >> Is there ANYone in this group that knows about hormones??  My husband
> >> and I are DESPERATE to find some answers!!  Or do you know of anyone
> >> to recommend for me to see?  We live in Utah, so if you know of anyone
> >> in the area, I would be so so so appreciative and grateful!
>
> >> I'd better stop this post before I break out into crazy tears! :)
>
> >> I'm super grateful I found this group and hope that we can (FINALLY!)
> >> get some answers!
>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Cristi :)
>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to  <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to <everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>everythingdoterra+unsubscri­be@googlegroups.com
> >> For more options, visit this group at <http://www.everythingdoterra.com/>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> >> To unsubscribe, reply using "remove me" as the subject.
>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> >> everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> <everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
> >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >> <http://www.everythingdoterra.com/>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr­ibe@googlegroups.com>
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > Shannon:)
>
> >  --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr­ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment