Sunday, March 28, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Mental Health Struggles of a Teenage Brother

I have had very similar issues with my son, and it is indeed difficult
to get him to treat with oils. He doesn't like to put them on his
feet, so I have been mixing many of these oils you've discussed in
pills, and he will take them that way. He also seems to be much more
positive and easy to live with when he takes the LLW regularly, but I
have to definitely oversee that! The question I am posting concerns
mixing them. You say it's not best to mix in the rollerball, so I'm
assuming I shouldn't be mixing them in the caps either? I have been
mixing everything - balance, elevation, frank, citrus bliss, serenity,
lemongrass, wild orange, marjoram, everything I have read that helps
for mental health issues. Am I wasting my oils?! I just doubt that he
will take 3 or 4 different ones on top of the LLW!

On Mar 22, 11:46 am, 3blues1pink <whitneyperm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My 17 year oldbrotherhas battled with some sort of mental health
> issue for the last eight years. In about the 4th grade, he started
> saying things like "I'm not a good boy,"  "I'm stupid," "I'm not good
> enough at sports", etc.  We can't quite diagnose him (ADD, depression,
> OCD, or past abuse that he hasn't revealed). He has had "testing" done
> for ADD which came out "inconclusive." He especially struggles with
> math and science in school.  He has seen three doctors/counselors and
> was on Lexapro for a few months and then Adderall on and off for about
> the past 2 years. His symptoms include anger, agitation, lack of
> focus, night terrors, dropping out of sports, etc.  He never smiles at
> home. What we are looking for is something to help him at school and
> to be happier.  He has been on a roller coaster ride with us trying to
> help him – he feels like he is defective – and he is ready to give up
> and not talk about any of this anymore.
>
> We are taking him off of all medications and ready to treat him only
> with oils.
>
> 1) What oils should we give him regularly internally?
> 2) What oils should we use aromatically?
>
> Thank you so much!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment