Friday, March 26, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Food poisoning

The buggy in the tummy killer is anise it smells like black licorice.
I did the same thing for my son when he got the bad stomach flu and he
stopped after two drops on the tongue once. I then switched to on
guard and he slept the rest of the night-no more vomitting. My
daughter sprayed her room down with onguard like u would with Lysol
and she never got it and I who took care of three kids who had it
never got it either. Remember to wash up with the onguard soap and
spray down got toothbrush with the two oils or better yet throw it away

Lisa in MO
Sent from my iPod

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment