Wednesday, March 10, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Health Fair-HELP!

Jan I remember going to a big Trade show when I was staying in
Melbourne Australia and there was a stand doing hand salt scrubs with
essential oils in. They had water bottles so that when you had
exfoliated your hands with the salt rub they would poor water over (it
was caught in a bowl) then gave a nice hand cream to follow with. You
may have experienced this at a show yourself. Also there are a few
days of Dare to Compare left for you to promote with.
Sue.

On Mar 10, 3:57 pm, jcm...@aol.com wrote:
>  I am doing a Health Fair this Friday for 4 hours. I just got invited to do this and I have never done one before without any preparation or supplies. I cut the dr. Mom Kit post cards little bottles up, placed them in a card size baggie, and put a tiny cotton swab in the bag with that oil from the card cut out in the baggie. I attached that to my card. I am not allowed to sell anything, so I am trying to come up with some ways to get doTERRA and my name out there. I will also display everything but the Family Physician kit, as I don't have one right now. I have the ois, but not the kit. I am trying to keep it simple and inexpensive. I will have my laptop there and show the blood slides and CPTG video clip from you tube showing. Also going to have a sniff and compare section. If any of you have any ideas or suggestions, please, please send them my way. Thank you all so much. I look forward to hearing from you. Blessings to all. I learn so much from all of you.
> Jan In Florida <><

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment