Wednesday, March 10, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Health Fair-HELP!

I did a expo and lemon water was HUGE hit! Everyone seemed pretty
fascinated that you could "drink" the oils. Good Luck, maybe offer to
demonstrate the aromatouch hand technique right there on the spot!

On Mar 10, 9:37 am, "Christina Winslow" <Christ...@bellaluna.us.com>
wrote:
> Jan,
>
> I have done a lot of big shows when I was in the high tech field.  Make sure
> to have a "show special"  this is where you have a free giveaway for anyone
> who wants to buy the $250 or $500 enrollment kit.  Since you can't sell
> anything there, you can have a clipboard where they sign up for your
> "special offers" with their first & last name, email address & phone number
> (sometimes you can't reach them via email so a phone number is a good
> backup).  
>
> Then after the show, you send an email thanking them for their interest and
> explain the "show special" maybe you want to give them one of Rob's
> reference guides as a free offer if they purchase the $250 kit or higher.
> Add a link to your doTERRA website to make it easy for them to buy.  Give
> them a deadline, ends march 31st so they have a sense of urgency.  Now, if
> people sign up you should write an oil scented thank you note and ship out
> their free book (or whatever you are giving them). If no one buys anything
> that's okay because you just created a database of potential new customers
> that you can occasionally send info. to about oils!  Sometimes it takes
> seven contacts with a prospect before they buy, so be patient!
>
> Good Luck!
>
> Christina Winslow
>
> www.bellaluna.us.com
>
>  (303)875-0230
>
> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of jcm...@aol.com
> Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 7:58 PM
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Health Fair-HELP!
>
> I am doing a Health Fair this Friday for 4 hours. I just got invited to do
> this and I have never done one before without any preparation or supplies. I
> cut the dr. Mom Kit post cards little bottles up, placed them in a card size
> baggie, and put a tiny cotton swab in the bag with that oil from the card
> cut out in the baggie. I attached that to my card. I am not allowed to sell
> anything, so I am trying to come up with some ways to get doTERRA and my
> name out there. I will also display everything but the Family Physician kit,
> as I don't have one right now. I have the ois, but not the kit. I am trying
> to keep it simple and inexpensive. I will have my laptop there and show the
> blood slides and CPTG video clip from you tube showing. Also going to have a
> sniff and compare section. If any of you have any ideas or suggestions,
> please, please send them my way. Thank you all so much. I look forward to
> hearing from you. Blessings to all. I learn so much from all of you.
> Jan In Florida <><
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment