Thursday, March 18, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: cluster headaches

I sure do!!!! I have a friend that has had cluster headaches for 30
years and has tried everything imaginable. At the first doTERRA
convention I asked Dr. Hill about this and he recommended
Frankincense, Lavender and Peppermint on the back of the neck. I told
my friend about this and at first he balked. He said "how could this
aromatherapy stuff really work?" Well after the next episode he
approached me again and said he'd like to try the oils. I made him a
roll on and he called me a couple of days later and said he wanted to
have those oils on hand. They really worked!!! He now carries his
oils with him and uses them at the first sign of trouble. He's
convinced. He says that although the pain isn't completely gone, it's
much more tolerable and endurable. I'm so happy for him, he really
suffered. (It's been about a year that he's been using oils and I keep
asking him if they are still helping him and he always says yes.) I
hope that this helps your friend. (And tell your friend not to be
afraid to use them frequently, I think that my friend uses them every
15 minutes as needed.)

On Mar 17, 3:03 pm, linray <doterr...@aol.com> wrote:
> I have a friend who wahas what is called cluster headaches has been
> that way fro 25 years is there anyone who might know what oils would
> help with this ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment