Thursday, March 18, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] How to begin?

Hello everyone!

I am new to doTERRA as a distributor. I would love to get these oils
on everyone I meet. :) How did you all build your businesses? What was
the most enjoyable way that you presented the information? What did
you do for your first presentation of the oils? I really want this to
be fun for everyone. I'm not the type that can sit still for very long
and listen to a presentation. Any suggestions you have will be very
much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Sheen

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment