Saturday, March 20, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] indirect sunlight

I am curious about the care of oils. I have my oils sitting out on my
kitchen counter where it's light but never full sunlight and where the
temperature is an even 70 degrees year round. Is this within the
bounds of 'good care' or should I be keeping the oils in a closet
where it's dark?

When the composition of oils do begin to break down, what is it that
leaves them? I always thought it was their potency. Can you tell by
the smell? I've experienced my lavender change from a pure, 'soft'
smell to something on the sharper side.

Any and all comments appreciated!
Sunny

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment