Thursday, February 27, 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] rebuilding brain matter..

Thank you, Heather !

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 2:03:26 PM UTC-5, Heather from AK wrote:
Pachouli is known to help heal damaged organs.  I believe this is in part why Dr Hill recommends it for use with MS. I use InTune which has a collection of oils that are health for the brain.  I use this & Immortelle on the sub-occipital triangle (base of head) morning & night. I also use 4-6 d Frank under the tongue morning & night. Plus LLV.  DDR prime is huge but spicy so using with Fractionated coconut oil  is good.

That's where Id go. Understanding its about bring lifestyle up. I did not know I was going to see the dynamic results I've seen. I started months with only part of it and it started seeing the healing by sx going away in parts of my body that the scars in my brain and spine were effecting.  I think people quite before they realize results most of the time.

That's what Id try if it were my spouse.  DDR Prime: topically & internally, Frank under tongue 4-6 d 2+ x's a day, Immortal & InTune on back of head- 2+ x's a day. LLV- building blocks to make repairs. Maybe even Mito2Max - to oxygenate the cells. Deep breathing. Using Peppermint & Frank as needed for healing & try wild orange and peppermint together or the InTune through out the day for clarity which ever works better for him. Healthy diet, Raw for at least 1 meal a day. Eat a rainbow a day. Healthy lifestyle - see doTERRA's lifestyle pyramid.

Heather
Oil4That.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment