Friday, February 28, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: "home made" past tense recipe needed, please!

Hi Amber, 

Would you mind sharing the recipe that you use for Past Tense? Also do you have a recipe for Deep Blue Rub?

Thanks,
Guy


On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 8:27:10 AM UTC-7, Amber loves doTERRA wrote:
LOL!!
I am thinking I put too much of one and not enough of another. I went overboard on the wintergreen and peppermint so it should have helped, but didn't!
I ended up trying a few other blends I made that worked well. Just used less oils, only 2-3 this time :)

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 4:01:18 AM UTC-4, Amelia1968 wrote:
Just Fyi...I have ran out of PastTense & Even Onguard before but had all the oils to make my own & needed them both desperately...I used the oils in the order they are listed on the bottle & just kinda winged it& both worked amazingly well for me. Maybe it was as much the order of things as anything...they both smelled amazingly like the real deal BUT I did not write down what I did so if it happened again I would be mixing oils like a chemist& praying I got it close:)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment