Friday, February 28, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Multi symptoms - where do I start?

My friend wrote me the following. I would love to help her but where do I start?

"My eye lids were drooping and limiting my vision, so I had surgery done just a week ago. But I also suffer from optic nerve damage. My biggest problem is low blood sugar in morning and lack of energy and motivation. Just got off antibiotic for respiratory illness which has my digestive system especially my stomach upset. I've had pneumonia several times over last 10-15 years. One important thing I left out, about 6 months after we had gotten Timmy and Serenity (names of grandchildren) 7 years ago I got shingles on my tailbone. I still suffer pain in that area."

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment