Wednesday, February 26, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Rash from On Guard Beadlets possible?

I have been giving my 4 year old on guard beadlets and I fear she is having an allergic reaction. Twice now I have started giving them to her to have her break out in a rash on the back of her hands a few days in.

The first time I was giving one beadlets twice a day (morning and night). About 12 days in the itchy rash appeared. After stopping, it took a few more days for the rash to clear. I thought maybe I was too aggressive with the beadlets.

The second time I only did one a day and stopped after 3 days. The rash started to come back and didn't want it to get as bad as last time, thinking this was an allergy. Reading some other posts, it sounds like it could be detox? I am not familiar with this or the likelihood of an allergy.

Any insight is appreciated!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment