Friday, February 28, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: oils in shampoo, oils in water etc

Can anyone tell me how many ounces the shampoo and conditioner come in? I was trying to find them on website but couldn't seem too. Thanks.

On Friday, February 28, 2014 10:55:24 AM UTC-7, Lesley Kyle wrote:
Before I got the shampoo and conditioner, I used rosemary. I would put my shampoo or conditioner in my hand, then add a drop of rosemary oil. I also used Melaleuca on occasion as well. I've switched to the doTERRA shampoo and conditioner; I used to lose a handfukl of hair each time I washed my hair, but yesterday I didn't lose any! Took a couple washes to start seeing noticeable results, but I definitely saw the change!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment