Friday, February 28, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: TerraZyme

I used to have IBS and started cleansing and taking PB Assist as well as Terrazyme. It took about a year... I also recently started drinking green smoothies every morning with added flax seed. I now have two good bulky bowel movements a day. No more bowel issues and I don't have to make sure I know where every bathroom in the country is! LOVE Terrazyme! I've been able to skip taking it this past month, things are so much better! I'm going to order again next month though cuz I think its good for me! Hope this helps you!
Nancy Farmer 

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 1:12:52 PM UTC-8, mheily wrote:
I would love if anyone has any testimonial with TerraZyme. Not exactly sure what it's used for and why. I have some food allergies and IBS. Wondering if I should be on TerraZyme.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment