Wednesday, February 26, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Can anyone help with this?

Do you mean infusions? Just curious, because I have a disease where my body does not absorb iron so I get iron infusions every 3 months and I get that metallic taste in my mouth for a few days after, so I am thinking you may be asking that, but I could be wrong?
I made a mouth rinse with witch hazel, peppermint, and melaleuca and it has helped tremendously! That and peppermint beadles :)


On Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:24:59 PM UTC-5, Sharon Sevy wrote:
I got this question from a friend : "I have a friend who has to have monthly transfusions. They leave her exhausted and weak, and make everything taste metallic for about a week.
She has a really hard time eating during that time.
Do you think some oils could help with the taste and her appetite?"
     Has anyone ever had this problem and what have you used?

Thanks in advance!
Sharon

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment