Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: New Balance

Thanks for the lime tip. I will give it a try. Being sensitive to smells and loving the smell of the original it is hard to gt used to the new smell. My sensitivities are more I can smell things others can't but they don't bother me like some who get migraines.

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:45:35 AM UTC-8, gin wrote:
Something to try... take the new Balance and layer with Lime. If it
works you can make a roller ball. I find Lime can really mask the scents
I don't care for. If Lime isn't a good fit for you perhaps Bergamot.
gin
www.alaskahealer.com
On 2/26/2014 10:35 AM, Dee in MA wrote:
> Unfortunately, I've been trying to get used to the new one, but it has
> a lingering scent that I find very unpleasant (I'll refrain from
> details). I don't know if it's the ho wood or the blue camomile I
> don't like, because I've never smelled them individually, but maybe
> doTerra can continue tweaking the formula to improve the smell.
> Meanwhile, I now only use it on my feet, where I can't smell it. I'm
> also not sure if it's working as well for me, but maybe that's because
> I'm using less of it than before. So when my supply of old Balance
> goes, that's probably it for me.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment