Wednesday, February 26, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Puppps rash

I had a terrible rash about a month ago from the neck down (I'm pregnant and due any day now).  I was never diagnosed as PUPPPs, but I suspected it.  I visited my chiropractor to get muscle tested to see if it was viral or what (to see what oils to use).  She did a liver count all the way up to 40 (around 10 is normal) so that indicated my liver was overloaded and was trying to detox itself a lot.  It indicated to me that it could very well be the PUPPPs rash from what I've read about it. 

She told me to bathe in baking soda (which I also combined Lavendar and Melaleuca in the water), then sprayed myself with straight apple cider vinegar and air dried.  I also put lavender and Clear Skin on certain parts that itched terrible to see if it would work (and it did).  The itch was always worse at bedtime, and I tried to stay cool as I slept at night so I didn't get too hot or sweaty.  After 3 nights of bathing, I felt a difference.  I also drank lots of water with Lemon oil to assist my liver.  After itching these areas it almost looked like pox spots, but now they have been healing and don't itch anymore.

By the time I had my next dr. appointment, the rash was starting to clear and my blood test they performed to find out what was going on came back good.  My dr. told me to try pine tar soap, but I never got to that point as the bathing and using oils/cider vinegar had been working.

Again, I didn't really get confirmation this was actually PUPPPs, but reading about it I found many similarities and symptoms that resembled PUPPPs.  Good luck... and if my regiment worked, please let me know and spread the word!!!!





On Monday, February 24, 2014 7:10:18 PM UTC-6, Stephanie Davies Director wrote:

Has anyone found any oils that are helpful with puppps rash? I believe that's the right name. My sister is pregnant and has this rash. Her doc wants to put her on a steroid but she doesn't want to do that. It's driving her nuts so any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment