How long should I think about doing this? My practitioner recommended a Chinese herb blend as well and said to do it "until I felt the danger was over", but with the information that you are sharing that could be years.
I would love anyone's thoughts on this.
And I echo what the other person said about the size of the tick not mattering. What I have read is that you are more likely to get Lyme from a small tick since they are harder to notice - it isn't b/c they are the only kind that carries Lyme.
On Sunday, June 17, 2012 8:08:04 AM UTC-4, Darcie Hulings wrote:
-- On Sunday, June 17, 2012 8:08:04 AM UTC-4, Darcie Hulings wrote:
On 6/16/12, DoulaHeidi <doterra.heidi@yahoo.com> wrote:
> RELATED QUESTION
>
> I want to piggy-back on this question, since mine is related. I removed a
> few ticks from my husband's back over 2 months ago. (He was working
> outside rebuilding the deck on someone's home.)
>
> He did NOT develop the bruising or bull's eye markings at any of the sites.
>
> However, two of the bite locations still bother him from time to time with
>
> itching and/or pain and they look red and raised somewhat like a pimple
> (with no pustule/head).
>
> Anyone have experience with this and tips on oils/protocol?
>
>
>> Any other thoughts of what I should do?
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
I thought I would add my two cents here. I was unfortunately diagnosed
with Lyme's disease recently. And, I am doing the doctor Hill
protocol after I did the antibiotics from the doctors. I am also on pb
assist because of the antibiotic I was on. You do need to know what to
look out for. Symptoms can sometimes take months or years to show up.
And, sometimes blood work does not come back showing whether someone
has Lyme's disease. I never developed the bullseye marking until long
after I had a stiff neck and unbearable headache. Consider it the
worst flu you ever had times ten. It actually resembles meningitiis.
Which, the doctors initially thought I had. In my case I went hiking
and found a tick on me. It may have been on me for about an hour at
most. My symptoms took about a month to show up. I hope I have not
totally scared you. More than likely your husband will be just fine.
But, it's good to be cautious.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment