Saturday, June 30, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Psychiatrist Quote

That is awesome. You have experience with the healing properties of the oils. There will be days you will be tested. Trust and adjust the oils used as needed. They work. You know that today. You trust it for tomorrow too. Many blessings fill you and cover you! AMEN!

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Lori Quinton <livewellwithoils@gmail.com> wrote:What oils do you use Stella?


On Friday, June 29, 2012 8:51:42 PM UTC-7, stella...@att.net wrote:
I couldn't wait to get online and share my day's experience. A little over two months ago I made a DECISION on which I took ACTION. I decided that the damaging side effects of the "bucket full" of psychotropic medications I had been prescribed and was administering was NO LONGER WORTH THE RISK. I weaned off of multiple anti-depressants, mood-stabilizers and opiate blockers. I told my Dr. I had discontinued her prescriptions. Her response, "Oh, so you chose HEALTH." Praise God.

Stella Shoff
IPC 183669

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sally Lanza
doTERRA Independent Product  Consultant, #105652
 
The obstacle ahead of us is never as great as the help we receive overcoming it.
 
JUNE 2012 SPECIAL - 10% off TerraShield...bug repellent
 
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment