Saturday, June 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] I'm so sad and disappointed!!!

I feel like crying.
Three months ago, I purchased a Lotus diffuser with my tax refund.  
Within two weeks, it stopped working properly.  I did trouble-shooting for several weeks with doTerra member services and read threads on here in this group.  I tried everything everyone suggested.  It still didn't work properly.
So, I sent it back.  I got permission via email and a phone call to send it to the Lotus Repair department.  I printed off all the emails back and forth trying to trouble-shoot and my instructions for return, made a copy of my receipt, and paid more than $14 to have it shipped back to Utah.  

I've been hoping for a new replacement, or in the least a repair (sorry, it bugs me to have a new item repaired--I think I should get a new one, but that's just the OCPD in me).  Since it was already so expensive to purchase and to ship here, and then I was paying more than $14 to ship it back, I chose not to get insurance or delivery confirmation (yes, I see how backwards this thinking is now, but money is so tight, and hindsight is always 20/20).  The Lotus was scheduled to arrive a week ago yesterday.

I emailed consultant services today and just got a reply--they have NOT received my Lotus.  It's gone.  It's lost in the mail.  I have no proof I sent it besides my receipt from the post office, and that gets you nowhere without insurance. And stupid me didn't buy insurance, so I'm out the $100+ for the Lotus and the shipping.  I simply cannot afford to buy another one, nor am I sure I really want to after this experience and not feel confident it would be worth the money and work properly.

I'm so very sad about this whole thing.

I suppose it's possible that it will be found and still arrive and maybe get fixed and returned to me, but I paid for expedited shipping so it would arrive before the 90 days was up, so there's absolutely no reason it wouldn't be there by now, and now I'll be charged for the repairs because it's past 90 days.  It was almost two weeks ago I sent it off.  

I think this is all so unfair--if the Lotus had been working properly in the beginning, none of this would have happened.  It's not my fault a $120 piece of equipment didn't work and now I'm out all that money and have no good diffuser to use!  

I just want to cry!!!  Elevation isn't going to fix this one!  (not that I have a Lotus to diffuse it anyway!)  
=(

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment