Saturday, June 30, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: ulcerative colitis

That's an interesting thought, to do a round of pb assist even with natural antibiaotics.
Thanks for the idea.  It would explain a few things

On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:03:19 AM UTC-6, gin wrote:
You'll want to do a round of PB Assist so it doesn't flare up again. I
recommend it every time you do a course of 'antibiotics' whether Rx or ours.
gin
On 6/25/2012 7:43 PM, ELAINE1939 wrote:
> I have been dealing with a DIGESTIVE disorder for some time now & have
> spent days not wanting to leave the house because I was afraid to be
> away from the bathroom!!  The doctors cannot realy say what my problem
> is but I am sure it has been a bacterial inflammation going on.  
> Almost 3 weeks ago now I started a protocol of oils for 21 days that
> has been absolutely  a Godsend!!  I took 4 drops each of Oregano,
> lemon, & On Guard in a capsule 3 times a day.  By the second day I was
> feeling such a relief & am now completely sympton free!! I was told
> that I could also use the Melaleuca in place of the Lemon, which I
> will do if the symptons come back.  I read this protocol in an email
> that I had received & it was called THE NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC.  I was so
> glad that I gave it a try!! The doTERRA oils are truly a gift from
> heaven!!  I hope this can perhaps help someone else who is dealing
> with these Intestinal issues.....

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment