Friday, June 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Hives and lavender

Sounds like a detox response to me...if it were me I would try and
address this internally by first using GX and PB+ then Zendocrine both
the pill as well as the oil...it may require doing these several times
but it has been my experience so far that the oils I was most
sensitive to in the beginning are no longer this way. I think this is
due to my body detoxing so much as a result of using the oils and they
detox effect many of them have naturally (I use a LOT of the citrus
oils daily and have for 2yrs)...

Hope this is helpful:)

On Jun 28, 1:10 pm, "Denise Grant Fletcher"
<den...@digitaldefenders.com> wrote:
> Since doTerra's pre-launch, I've been using Lavender on burns. Recently (in the last 18 months), I break out in hives whenever I apply lavender to a burn. I keep forgetting it does that to me, so as soon as I burn myself (which I do a lot cooking), I put lavender on it. Then frankincense. The area around the burn where I put the lavender breaks out in hives, and if I keep putting lavender on it to ease the burn, the hives begin to weep.
>
>
>
> This happened about 4 weeks ago. I stopped lavender after the 3rd application, when I remembered the hives were because of the lavender. But now the hives won't go away. Frankincense seems to calm down the itching and reduces the redness and size of the hives, but it still hasn't gone away.
>
>
>
> The burn is invisible now, no scarring, thanks to the frankincense.
>
>
>
> Any ideas on why these hives won't go away and what oil I can use to heal them? I tried geranium, and it got worse. Melaleuca didn't help one way or the other. I've tried helichrism and myrrh too, nothing.
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Denise
>
>
>
> Denise Grant Fletcher

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment