Saturday, June 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Psychiatrist Quote

Stella: I am so proud of you. You continue to amaze me. Even after
all these years. You are going to be alright and do great!!!!! Love
ya, Brenda

On Jun 30, 8:00 pm, "stella.sh...@att.net" <stella.sh...@att.net>
wrote:
> Some of you asked how I did it--this may be more than you bargained for but
> I certainly wouldn't want to let you down.
>
> Unresolved grief has been huge in my life. Rape. PTSD. Major Depressive
> Disorder. Drug & Alcohol Addiction. Promiscuous behavior. A path of
> recovery.  Hoarding (not EXTREME but there). Abusive Marriage. Severely
> medically challenged children. Relapse into drug addiction again after
> prescriptions following a car wreck. Massive quantities of
> opiates--could've killed many a horse. Gambling Addiction. Suicide
> attempts. Coma. Divorce. Workaholic. Diagnosed Bipolar. Recovery from
> drugs, alcohol, and gambling. More death and unresolved grief. Son's
> suicide (at which time I went back on psychotropic medication/not narcotics
> as Dr. prescribed)--indescribable grief--still severe. Relapse into
> gambling addiction. All interspersed with psychiatric hospitalizations.
> Codependency. Then doTERRA.
>
> Prescription protocol on 4/4/2012
>
> Lamictal 200mg daily
> Cymbalta 120 mg daily
> Abilify 15 mg daily
> Wellbutrin XL150 mg daily
> Naltrexone 100 mg daily
>
> 4/9/2012 A final gambling relapse
> I discussed with the psych that I believed (not blaming--but as a
> contributing factor) that the way the anti-depressants disengaged my
> "give-a-$**tter" contributed to the nonchalant attitude with which I
> gambled away money. She told me she had just read an article the night
> before about how the reason anti-depressant's "worked so well" was because
> they caused people basically to "just not care".
>
> 4/20/2012 intro doTERRA--Began a 2-week step down on all meds except the
> Lamictal. Weaned off the lamictal over a course of a month (tried to go off
> it too quickly and the side-effects were frightening).
>
> Began with Bergamot
>
> 5/5/2012
> LLV, Elevation, Balance & Eucalyptus. Still cling to the elevation and
> balance at moments.
>
> 5/23/12 Zyto Scan results may have been skewed as I had just sampled some
> serenity. Results called for Myrrh, White Fir & Citrus Bliss. Received
> samples of each to tide me over until next order--sparingly.
>
> 6/2/2012
> Citrus Bliss
> Frankincense
> Peppermint
> White Fir
> Myrrh
> Wild Orange
> Lavender
>
> 6/16/2012
> Deep Blue
> Helichrysum
> Geranium
> Got my first lotus diffuser
>
> I've sampled a bit of my product, but must say I've used more of the wild
> orange and lavender--I'm almost out of them. Although it has only been a
> short while, I think the geranium is very special.
>
> I know this leg of my journey through life is only beginning. I have been
> on and off medications for 18 years. Something truly is different today
> though. I hesitated to open up to this group with such brutal honesty. But
> I am an open book, and my secrets could kill me. I know at my core that I
> am in this for the long haul. I haven't figured out how I will continue to
> invest raw dollars in my health and wellness; but I know I can continue to
> invest my energy and time into healing; and I trust that as I share my
> passion with others my every need will be met. I'm still here. drug-free.
> God has a purpose and passion for me, and I do believe God is at the center
> of ALL healing, and the nature of my prayer life intersecting with life
> situations at the moment I made the decision to "do doTERRA" leads me to
> believe this is divinely inspired.
>
> Since starting doTERRA I have completed training and received certification
> in suicide prevention training--a huge emotional milestone for
> me--traveling to the training my car cracked a head and I have been without
> transportation. But God sent an angel navy petty officer who drove me the
> rest of the way to the training. I am parenting an extremely high risk
> suicidal 18 year old son, and am "Momma Stella" to many a wayward youth. I
> am walking through severe consequences as a result of my compulsive
> gambling and my maybe not too wise decision to become vulnerable in a
> romantic relationship has yielded yet another broken heart--just today. Any
> of these situations alone could have previously seemed more than I could
> bear for a day, and sent me into a dreary doomsday experience. I won't say
> there is no pain today, but it is not unfathomable. I have a solid lining
> of hope that surrounds all that I am. I have not always been able to make
> that statement in truth.
>
> I am ready for the adventure.
>
> Stella Shoff
> 183669
>
>
>
> On Friday, June 29, 2012 10:51:42 PM UTC-5, stella...@att.net wrote:
>
> > I couldn't wait to get online and share my day's experience. A little over
> > two months ago I made a DECISION on which I took ACTION. I decided that the
> > damaging side effects of the "bucket full" of psychotropic medications I
> > had been prescribed and was administering was NO LONGER WORTH THE RISK. I
> > weaned off of multiple anti-depressants, mood-stabilizers and opiate
> > blockers. I told my Dr. I had discontinued her prescriptions. Her response,
> > "Oh, so you chose HEALTH." Praise God.
>
> > Stella Shoff
> > IPC 183669

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment