Saturday, June 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: titanium possible allergy

Thanks Pat. I thought the same thing. About the titanium still being
in there so not sure about cilantro or allergy mix. Anything you find
out would be a blessing!! Poor thing. You should see her. She is so
miserable and this has been years. Thanks.

On Jun 30, 12:58 pm, brenda <bturbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi there.  I am hoping someone can help and also hoping Pat will get
> this and respond.  I know it is the weekend.  I have a friend who has
> what she assumed was "severe eczema or severe contact dermatitis".  We
> have been cleansing, (5 months now) she is on LLV, and it is really
> bad.  Her diet is good.  None of the bad.  I went in to check her and
> do a scan and we were discussing things because she is getting
> discouraged and is ready to go to a doctor.  She HAS been to a lot of
> doctors and they can't really help her.  Then, we were talking about
> her doing the zendocrine cleanse and I was asking questions and she
> said "well, I have been this way every since my surgery."  When she
> said that something CLICKED.  I remembered a friend who had a severe
> reaction to titanium (hip replacement) and come to think of it, it
> looked just like this.  First words out of my mouth were "do you have
> titanium in you"?  She said yes.  I just felt in my spirit that was
> it.  allergy to titanium.  She had one other doctor tell her that a
> while back but said there is nothing they can do.  So, any suggestions
> on if it is a titanium allergy?  Her titanium goes from her skull all
> the way to her tail bone.  Quite a bit of titanium?  I was thinking
> cilantro on her feet (although I know that is for metal detox, don't
> know about allergy to titanium???????) then internal use of lemon,
> lavendar, and peppermint, maybe myrrh topically?  She has used balance
> topically.
> She has tried frankincense, melaleuca, geranium, and lavendar
> topically.  She has used just lavendar.  Everything burns like the
> dickens!  She uses FCO, yes.  Any suggestions?  She has been on LLV
> for about 7 months maybe?  Maybe 6.  She is cutting back just recently
> to see if that had any bearing on it.   Thanks,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment