I, too, have not had to nap every day and I think it's a wonderful thing to celebrate :) Congrats!
Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:44:40 -0700
From: janessentials@peak.org
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Increased Energy from LLV
Elaine, from my point of view, no longer having to name every day is a big accomplishment for anybody who is dealing with a chronic and difficult condition such as you are. Although you don't think you have more energy, clearly you do or you would still have to sleep during the day. And clearly, you are in a re-building process. Good for you for being committed to your own health and persevering even though your progress seems slow to you.
I'd echo Ginny's suggestion about cleansing! The less "garbage" our body has to deal with, the more resources it has for healing.
RE: Slim & Trim... There are always ways to get where we want to go. Who can you get a sample from to see how you like it? Or who would want to buy it from you if you get a container and don't care for it.
Keep up the good work.
Jan Meredith
On Friday, June 15, 2012 8:35:41 AM UTC-7, Elaine wrote:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:44:40 -0700
From: janessentials@peak.org
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Increased Energy from LLV
Elaine, from my point of view, no longer having to name every day is a big accomplishment for anybody who is dealing with a chronic and difficult condition such as you are. Although you don't think you have more energy, clearly you do or you would still have to sleep during the day. And clearly, you are in a re-building process. Good for you for being committed to your own health and persevering even though your progress seems slow to you.
I'd echo Ginny's suggestion about cleansing! The less "garbage" our body has to deal with, the more resources it has for healing.
RE: Slim & Trim... There are always ways to get where we want to go. Who can you get a sample from to see how you like it? Or who would want to buy it from you if you get a container and don't care for it.
Keep up the good work.
Jan Meredith
On Friday, June 15, 2012 8:35:41 AM UTC-7, Elaine wrote:
I am on my third month of the LLV.I actually have not had the amazing results that people rave about, but I am trying to be patient. I have PCOS and Insulin Resistance, so I figure it will take more time for my body to get better.I will say, though, that in the last couple of weeks, I HAVE been able to stay awake longer. I really don't know what it feels like any more to have energy, but it is sadly a huge accomplishment if I can get through the day without a nap, and I have accomplished that almost daily the last two weeks! So, while my success is not as noticeable as everyone else's, I DO think I am getting results.I can't get my hubby to take that many pills, so I'm on my own.I'd love to try the whole Slim & Sassy program. I really wish they offered the shake mixes in a trial size so I could find out if I like both flavors or favor on over the other. I want to get the big kit, but I'm nervous about spending that much money when I've never tried it before. I have tried the Slim & Sassy oil--it DOES curb appetite effectively, but you have to take it frequently and consistently to be effective.~Elaine
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment