Saturday, June 16, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Yummy Tangerine oil

I do the same thing - but I add an entire box of greens - spinach, kale, etc... to the mix, along with a lemon or lime or some lemon or lime oil. 

It's delicious AND I'm getting about 5 servings of raw vegis in - completely painlessly.  My kiddos love them, too.

My favorite recipe:

1 pear (or apple)
A handful of blueberries (or other berries)
1/2 an avacado or a T of omega 3 oil
1 lemon or lime or a drop or two of lemon or lime oil
A handful of peppermint leaves - or a drop of peppermint oil
Raw Honey to taste. 
An entire LARGE box of spinach/kale/romaine
a splash of water and two big handfuls of ice

I blend the fruit and oil with water and a handful of ice first, then add the greens and the rest of the ice. 

Blend (I use a blendtec blender, but vitamix also works well - you have to have a good blender to do this!)

Drink it up!

YUM!





On Saturday, June 16, 2012 12:58:32 PM UTC-4, Elaine wrote:
I often make my own protein and fruit shakes... today I added two drops of tangerine oil to my shake and OH MY GOODNESS, it was heavenly good!!!  just thought I'd share!

Here's what I had in mine today:
• about 1/4 cup PLAIN yogurt
• half a banana
• a ring of fresh pineapple
• a few frozen strawberries and mango chunks
• 3 drops Stevia
• 1 tsp RAW sugar
• about 1/2 scoop protein powder
• about a tablespoon melted coconut oil
• 2 drops tangerine oil

I don't actually measure anything out--I just throw it all together.  I change the fruit all the time--never the same combo twice.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment