Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Sanobella shampoo/ conditioner help please

Thanks for all the responses.
Hmm, Heather I have used it in the past with no problems. It just has recently started doing that and just keeps adding to the build up. Yes, it has been hotter and I have been outside more, but then I am in Arizona :) I wash usually every other day unless it is gross from the gym :)



On May 30, 2012, at 7:46 AM, Heather in AK <doterraak@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not as in love with the shampoo as the conditioner. I could see
> that when I first started using the shampoo it almost felt like I was
> striping my hair and then it suddenly stopped that and got softer. I
> use more condisoner when I've had that and my hair has some color
> treatment so Ive felt it was just cleaning my hair better then I was
> used too and I has toxins & build up from my old stuff. I have a 2nd
> bottle of condisoner that has a bit of water in it that I use as a
> leave in. My hair just sucks up moisture. I also use Lavender in a
> misting bottle with Distilled water to help calm the friz and Aloe
> Vera Gel to also calm my wild hair.
>
> We wash our hair every other day. My hair has been so dry before that
> I had to go 4 days between washing and my hair looked great then.
> Maybe your washing it to often for what your hair & scalp needs? My
> old Aussie hair dresser told me Anericans are to obsessed with being
> clean and that Europeans don't wash as much and was the one who told
> me to try 4 days between. I did that for years then returned back to
> every other. But maybe your scap needs a break?
>
> I've been super impressed with the Shampoo & Cond. as they work
> brilliantly for everyone in my family and Ive never found one that I
> could tame my hair & worked brilliantly on my daughters with fine
> strait hair & thick strait hair, and fine wavy. The boys hair behaves
> nicely too. I love knowing I'm not giving my family anything with
> estrogen in it too. The boys say they have estrogen poisoning as it
> is from all the girls in the house. ;)
>
> Is this a recent change since the sun has come out? How often do you
> wash your hair?
>
> Hope this has helped in someway.
>
> Heather in WA
>
> On May 29, 11:14 pm, Mrs Lessig <plantlifebl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, I will try different shampoo off and on just to mix it up a bit.
>> I use doTERRA shampoo, but some days I'll use a more natural base
>> shampoo instead The problem with a more natural base is that you may
>> feel your hair getting oily sooner. I love the feel and smell of the
>> Sanobella, but sometimes you do have to alternate with Shampoos I've
>> found.
>>
>> On May 29, 7:47 am, Melanie Scott <oils4u2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> Has anyone experienced really dry hair with the sanobella shampoo and conditioner? My daughter's hair is splitting and my scalp is getting really bad build up and also split ends. We don't use any other products or curling iron etc on her hair.
>>> Any tips on how to avoid that. I already tried leaving the conditioner in various minutes.
>>> Thanks
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment