Wednesday, May 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: GX Assist Safety?

Thank you for the insight!!

On May 30, 10:29 am, jeannette palmer <jpalmer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am allergic to grass. An allergy to grass is an allergy to the
> pollen produced by the grass. I use lemongrass for my restless leg
> syndrome and love the results ( I rub the lemongrass all over my
> thighs and the pain and restless feeling is gone within 2 minutes.) .
> I am on day 9 of  my first cleanse and have not had any problems
> taking GX assist. I usually get diarrhea with anything I take to help
> my stomach and have not had even one bout of it during the 9 days. I
> am doing the cleanse for candida issues, also.
>
> On May 29, 9:34 pm, Diane W <dianesdote...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Can anyone address a question regarding the use of GX Assist?
> > I know it contains lemongrass...  If someone has had allergies to
> > regular grass in the past,  is it safe to use?
>
> > This person believes she has some candida issues and I would LOVE to
> > help her cleanse.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment