Thursday, May 31, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Melaleuca company

I was with the co melaleuca years ago and I did like some of their products but i wanted something more pure and not all their products felt pure to me...not knocking them at all , but just went with my intuition and now that I'm with Doterra I know our melaleuca oil is more pure and effective...as are all the oils! Felt it immediately even before my kit arrived lol

I love these oils! :)
Happy healing!
Victoria

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2012, at 7:07 AM, wholenewmom <wholenewmom@gmail.com> wrote:

> Though I am so far very happy w/ how DoTerra's oils have been working
> for me, I am concerned about simply saying that "DoTerra's smell
> better" as a way to sell these oils. Honestly, smell is one reason
> why I didn't get involved w/ oils for a long time. I figured that
> there was no way I was going to pay that much in order for me or my
> house to smell good.
>
> I know that there are people w/ money to spend on whatever they like,
> but I was looking for a company w/ good science, good education, good
> quality and something that really works. Unless it smelled like--
> well, you know---I would use it if all of the other things were in
> place and I could afford it.
>
> So, personally, I would stay away from "it smells good" as being the
> one big selling point for the oils.
>
> That being said, DoTerra's do smell great.
>
> :-)
>
> On May 31, 2:40 am, Charly Risenmay <doterrasananto...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I apologize. I was being flippant. I actually use some of their cleaners.
>>
>> Charly
>>
>> On May 31, 2012, at 12:55 AM, Deidre Bowman <oil4t...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> Melaleuca the company has a lot of wonderful products and they create what works for them. Their oil is sourced from a different area so you will have to make the choice or your friend will have to make that choice as to what works for him.
>>
>>> It may be possible to send an email or a phone call to see if they would share any information with you or your friend. I am sure they love having people show interest in their company.
>>
>>> To each of us on this forum let us be wise in our comments. I have very good friends that are in the corporate makeup of Melaleuca. I would not want anyone making negative comments on a business that I was involved with, such as doTERRA.
>>
>>> Deidre Bowman
>>> Oil4That
>>> doTERRA IPC# 21462
>>
>>> On May 30, 2012, at 11:27 PM, Riki Evans <rikiev...@live.com> wrote:
>>
>>>> Lol, well be that as it may...I don't think that will be enough for my Melaleuca (company) friend. He is looking for testing statistics, etc.
>>
>>>> Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
>>>> Radiant Living, LLC
>>>> www.radiantlivingonline.com
>>
>>>>> Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 22:17:03 -0700
>>>>> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Melaleuca company
>>>>> From: brc5...@yahoo.com
>>>>> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>
>>>>> I laughed, because Charly took the words out of my mouth (or fingers,
>>>>> as the case may be)!
>>
>>>>> On May 30, 11:57 pm, Charly Risenmay <doterrasananto...@gmail.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> I have some info. Melaleuca from
>>>>>> Meleulaca STINKS!! As in reeks! doTerras smells better. This is scientifically tested by my kids.
>>
>>>>>> Charly
>>
>>>>>> On May 30, 2012, at 11:51 PM, Riki Evans <rikiev...@live.com> wrote:
>>
>>>>>>> Does anyone have any knowledge regarding our Melaleuca oil as compared to the oil from the MLM company "Melaleuca"?
>>
>>>>>>> Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
>>>>>>> Radiant Living, LLC
>>>>>>> www.radiantlivingonline.com
>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>>>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>>>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment