Thursday, May 31, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: From my friend, what do you suggest me to say to her?

being the natural skeptic that i am, when my wife first started
getting into all of this, i did the exact same thing. i researched.
and researched. and then researched some more. i've seen a handful of
negative sites, all of which were pro-YL (go figure). i found
precisely 0 sites that could produce legitimate reasons why these oils
aren't all that they claim. the worst of the lot that i saw was as
some had already mentioned: "they're too pricey."

your friend has a right to be skeptical. she SHOULD challenge and
research. however, above all, she should TRY THEM. if she can use 3 or
4 of them without noticing a profound difference in either herself or
those around her with whom she shares, then i will eat a bowl of
sand.

trust me--there has been no greater skeptic than i. ask my wife's
upline. they ALL know just how adamant i was that these oils "are a
crock," and "no one can get better off of rubbing some crap on their
skin." imagine the plate of crow i had to eat. :)

i welcome the skeptic. there's absolutely nothing wrong with
challenging a product. the good ones pass the tests. so far,
everything i've seen from doterra works precisely as it claims. my
wife's cramps disappear with a couple of drops of geranium. my
headaches are all but a faint memory when i use past tense. my
daughters both respond to balance like little cherubs sitting on a
cloud strumming a harp after running around like wild banshees.

the oils work. your friend is where i was about a year ago. i flipped
the 180. give her time, and she will too.

On May 31, 12:08 am, Doterra <doterra.lorispald...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know you seem to think highly about doterra. BUT I think you really should check it out... type in google 'is doterra misleading' you will find many entries that doterra is misleading. Be careful. I had a funny feeling for some reason about doterra so I decided to do some checking around. What I saw is quite alarming and want you to know about it too. I am sure there are some great products by doterra but maybe an exaggeration on their part with some of their products too to make it sound like it is all that. Just watching out for what is out there ya know.
>
> Sent from my iPad

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment