Wednesday, May 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: wild orange oil

To be honest, I've never heard of anyone getting a headache specifically from Wild Orange, but it's not entirely IMpossible, either. Everyone's body chemistry is different; maybe she indeed had a reaction.

One suggestion would be to provide her a sample of peppermint, or if you have it available, Past Tense. That's what I use for my headaches. I use peppermint when I don't have my PT with me, but far and away, that's what works best for me. My wife, by way of comparison, swears by peppermint.

It's all a matter of finding what works for your friend. Could also try Deep Blue rub or oil, possibly frankincense, on guard, sandalwood, rosemary, aroma touch, balance ... and that's just from reading one thread on this newsgroup. Just illustrates how different everyone's body chem can be.

On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 12:44:28 PM UTC-4, Kat Brockway Koopman wrote:
I would like your help- someone "a guest" told another IPC on my team
that wild orange oil was causing her migraine or "nasty headache" and
I told that oils do not have chemicals in it that is causing side
effects. Is that person allergic to any of plants in wild orange oil?
Or is it because of sun sensitivity?

I do know aroma can cause allergic reactions like I am allergic to
geranium by smelling it (I discovered that!! I had no idea I was
allergic to that one!) and use it - it's fine but when I smell it
directly, it's a different story.

So help me out on this one.

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment