Wednesday, May 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Hydrating Creme

WNM, I found your blog and copied your recipe for the jojoba & rose
water natural facial cleanser, I want to make it for my 14 year old to
try on her face which always looks flush, and she has such sensitive
skin. I like your blog and saved it as a favorite! I'm relatively new
to using essential oils and doterra, and I'm dying to see part 2 of
your 'which essential oil company is best?' showdown! When will that
be posted & will it say doterra? :o)

On May 24, 1:28 pm, wholenewmom <wholenew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.  I dealt w/ horrible rosacea.  I have a really calming face wash
> on my blog that I can share w/ you.  Also, I have a testimonial about
> HCl.  It was really related to digestion in my case and from what I've
> seen on the web that is a pretty common problem.  I am eager to try
> the cream as well, but I don't think it would be a cure for rosacea.
>
> On May 24, 1:43 pm, AustinTXNicole <nmhallida...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Any idea if that will help with Rosacea?
>
> > On Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:03:53 AM UTC-5, Adele wrote:
> > > Can I just say I love this cream!  It has done wonders for my skin.
> > > My face has a more even tone, better color, less wrinkles, less
> > > dryness.  My mom even asked what I have been doing, because it was so
> > > noticeable to her.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment