Wednesday, May 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Melaleuca and cuts

Thank you for sharing this (the beginning was better than some horror movies I have seen - ha ha!). My wife and I have never use Melaleuca for cuts. With 4 young kids I am sure we will soon have the chance to try it.

I cut my finger the other day. It was pretty deep (as I was playing with my son's army knife I noticed a huge spider so I quickly grabbed a newspaper to take care of it, but I forgot to put away the open knife I was holding and so there was lots of blood, etc.). I immediately put used some Frankincense on it and kept using it for the next 2 or 3 days. The cut was completely healed by next morning and a few days later I couldn't even tell where the cut was.


On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 6:58:10 PM UTC+2, Teri wrote:
4 days ago my husband cut his finger right down to the bone. Well he
decided to use super glue to close it up. The day he cut it, it
started getting inflamed and he had to open it up with a razor blade.
I put one drop of melaleuca on it. The next and the next day. Do you
know, today you can't see where there ever was a cut? The inflammation
went down. Yesterday morning I did add one drop of Myrrh and he could
feel the response .  No doctor, no antibiotic and the wound is healing
itself.  This is why I love doTERRA and their CPTG oils. It cost us
fractions compared to 75.00 and we have health insurance!! Go figure.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment