Wednesday, May 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sores in mouth

We rub onGuard straight on sores in the mouth. It's spicy but heals
them in hours. I've not used this on any of the children... I'd
probably mix with FCO if I were using it on one of them. So that they
would be willing to do again and not so hot. It does need to be
rubbed on not just dripped on to do the job.

Oil pulling - has been said to do some great things. I know it helped
me overcome a sinus infection. Someone on the plane just said she was
using it to help control migranes. it makes sence to use it for this-
but it may be a fight to get him to do it. It's not fun for teens &
adults. If you are going to have him do it then I'd approach it as a
medical intervention like the nasty over the counters we used to use
with the children.

If he's not using the OnGuard toothpast I'd switch him to it.

Also if it's herpes simplex - cold sore virus. The virus can't
propagate in the presence of L-Lysine (amino acid). You can get a
supplement of it in drops for children to help reduce the instances.
Spinage and Almonds are high in L-Lysine. Chocolate & peanuts &
cashews are very high in the amino acid the virus loves and needs to
propagate, L-Arginine. Not fun to avoid but it really helps if your
not feeding it. :D L-Arginine is a good amino acid you just want to
reduce its levels by not eating extra of it & food high in L-Lysine to
help stabilize the body when there is a herpies attack on the body or
your trying to get it under control.

You can google other foods high in each amino acid if it is the cold
sore virus on idea to help his body to put the virus back to
remission. With what I've learned in the last yr about essential oils
& viruses I wonder if applying Mellisa & OnGuard on the spine might
also be helpful since the simplex virus hides out when there is no
break out and virus like to hide out in the CNS. Just another
thought. :) But the oil pulling may just do that job, getting it to
not come back, better or as well.

Heather in WA

On May 30, 6:57 am, Nicole in Texas <nrvte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I get canker sores in my mouth occasionally and using the OnGuard
> toothpaste has helped.  Before, I would have to brush my teeth without
> tooth paste when I had the sores.  But with the OnGuard toothpaste, I was
> able to brush without it hurting the sores.  It didn't make the sores go
> away too much faster, but it did make them way less painful.
>
> Good luck!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment