Wednesday, May 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: success stories for weight loss???

not a lot! seriously, most days i take between 10 and 15. it keeps my appetite in check, gives me more energy, and i end up getting a ton accomplished. heck, today i'm taking off half a day of work JUST to do some yard work. mowing, trimming, weeding ... i made it a goal to have our yard looking better by the end of the week. so far, we're on track to have it done.

On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:18:05 AM UTC-4, Jesika3579 wrote:
How many drops are you using a day? That sounds very hopeful! I just
had a muscle test yesterday for the slim and sassy and it came back
that it will work well with my body. I can't wait for my new order to
get here so I can really get started with trying the slim and sassy
and the trim shakes!

On May 29, 10:27 am, Chris <cmcca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've dropped 27 pounds doing just the slim and sassy and the trim shake for
> breakfast (as a general rule). truthfully, i haven't really modified my
> diet either. rib eyes, beef ribs, french toast with "fat sauce," multiple
> little candy bars, snacks, chips, etc ... and the weight still comes off.
>
> the difference is the moderation i now feel almost compelled to employ.
> before the S&S, i would eat a 10" stack of french toast with butter and
> powdered sugar without batting an eye. now, i have 2 or 3, and i'm more
> than satisfied. same with every food. used to be that i could down a rack
> and a half of beef ribs (and for those of you who've seen a full rack of
> beef ribs, you'll know just how wrong that really is). sunday night, my
> wife had 2 ribs, and i had 3. not 10. just 3. and i was more than satisfied
> half way through the 3rd rib.
>
> the other part to this is that i've had a ton more energy. i get nervous
> fits if i sit for longer than 15 minutes at home now. i'm tinkering with
> the yard, fixing sprinkler pipe, pulling weeds, mowing, vacuuming,
> organizing, doing dishes ... and the weight just comes off.
>
> when i'm getting compliments from the little old ladies at church, you know
> something is going right. :)On Friday, May 25, 2012 8:46:27 AM UTC-4, Jesika3579 wrote:
>
> > Any one have any helpful information or ideas that worked for them with
> > weight loss. I am trying slim and sassy and so far nothing is helping. I
> > just keep gaining weight. I am ordering the trim shakes on my June LRP
> > order. I was just wondering if anyone has any helpful info. :)
>
> > --
> > Jesika Smith

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment