Thursday, May 31, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Melaleuca company

Once again I apologize. I wasn't trashing them, just making a joke. I never trash other companies. I just invite them to enjoy doTERRA. I haven't met anyone in my experience who does. I'm sorry that's been your experience.

Charly




On May 31, 2012, at 8:19 AM, Dani <danis1984@msn.com> wrote:

> Thanks Deidre for your comment. I am a current Melaleuca customer and
> their products have helped my family tremendously for many ailments.
> Their Melaleuca oil is like some of doTerra's oil as far as smell
> goes, either you like it or you don't. I would gladly use either
> one. I am new to doTerra and have to say that a lot of the forum I
> read doTerra IPC's just seem to like to trash other companies and it
> has made me leary of wanting to tell people that I am a doTerra IPC
> because of it.
>
> The products are awesome and they do what they are said to do and then
> some, so why the need to trash other products is beyond me. When I
> hear someone trash anothers products, in my eyes it belittles the
> person and not the company they are trashing. Both companies have
> great products it just depends on the individual buying them.
>
> Just remember that what comes out of your mouth reflects on the
> company your are representing. Instead of bashing another company
> promote the benefits of the product you are representing and state you
> don't use the other companies products and can't comment. Those
> asking for a comparison between products, give them a sample and have
> them do their own comparison. All it takes is one bad apple to spoil
> the barrel and I know I wouldn't want to be a bad apple for a company
> that has awesome products.
>
> Dani
>
>
>
>
> On May 30, 11:55 pm, Deidre Bowman <oil4t...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Melaleuca the company has a lot of wonderful products and they create what
>> works for them. Their oil is sourced from a different area so you will have
>> to make the choice or your friend will have to make that choice as to what
>> works for him.
>>
>> It may be possible to send an email or a phone call to see if they would
>> share any information with you or your friend. I am sure they love having
>> people show interest in their company.
>>
>> To each of us on this forum let us be wise in our comments. I have very
>> good friends that are in the corporate makeup of Melaleuca. I would not
>> want anyone making negative comments on a business that I was involved
>> with, such as doTERRA.
>>
>> *Deidre Bowman*
>> *Oil4That*
>> *doTERRA IPC# 21462*
>>
>> On May 30, 2012, at 11:27 PM, Riki Evans <rikiev...@live.com> wrote:
>>
>> Lol, well be that as it may...I don't think that will be enough for my
>> Melaleuca (company) friend. He is looking for testing statistics, etc.
>>
>> *Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.*
>> Radiant Living, LLC
>> *www.radiantlivingonline.com*
>> **
>>
>>> Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 22:17:03 -0700
>>> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Melaleuca company
>>> From: brc5...@yahoo.com
>>> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>
>>> I laughed, because Charly took the words out of my mouth (or fingers,
>>> as the case may be)!
>>
>>> On May 30, 11:57 pm, Charly Risenmay <doterrasananto...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>> I have some info. Melaleuca from
>>>> Meleulaca STINKS!! As in reeks! doTerras smells better. This is
>>
>> scientifically tested by my kids.
>>
>>>> Charly
>>
>>>> On May 30, 2012, at 11:51 PM, Riki Evans <rikiev...@live.com> wrote:
>>
>>>>> Does anyone have any knowledge regarding our Melaleuca oil as
>>
>> compared to the oil from the MLM company "Melaleuca"?
>>
>>>>> Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
>>>>> Radiant Living, LLC
>>>>> www.radiantlivingonline.com
>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>>>> To post to this group, send email to
>>
>> everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment