Saturday, April 16, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Venus Insufficiency

I have been using them once in the morning and once at night 2-3 drops
each.
Here is the kicker--I wasn't planning on this working and my body
really responds to citrus oils and lavender.
I rub them right on my legs where the swelling is.


On Apr 11, 9:15 pm, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How are you using the oils?  Under the feet? Internally? How often?  I know
> someone with this problem whom nothing else has worked for in over 20 years
> now so I'd like to try it on her.  Thanks! This is exciting indeed!
>
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 8:11 PM, Chrystal Ski <doterrag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Last October I started having swelling in my lower legs.  The right
> > side was worse than the left and I found that exercising helped.  When
> > I went to the doctor in January, he said I would have to wear support
> > hose to prevent the blood from pooling in my ankles as the veins were
> > not able to close.  He also recommended exercising everyday.
>
> > I was really resistant to wearing support hose because of how hard
> > they are to put on and how expensive they are and I already have a
> > problem with sweaty feet and I thought that would make that problem
> > worse so I decided to just deal with it.
>
> > I asked my upline what I could do and they suggested: Aroma Touch,
> > Frankincense, etc.  I tried these for 2 weeks with not alot of help--
> > and the swelling was getting worse where I had swollen ankles all the
> > time.
>
> > I was reading in the Modern Essentials book about the oils to try to
> > learn about them and it said that Lavendar helps with swelling or
> > edema or had a component--I really can't remember so I started using
> > that and Lemon, Lime, and Wild Orange for a completely different
> > reason.
>
> > The results are: today I showed my friend who recommended the other
> > oils and she told me I had ankles again.  So if you are having trouble
> > with swelling in your ankles: and I don't know about pregnant women:
> > try some Lavendar and citrus oils.
> > Chrystal Kwiatkowski
> > doterragift.com
> > new IPC
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> Sharon Hoehner
> (250) 245-9240 Pacific Time

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment