Saturday, April 16, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Help!! Extreme mood swings, sobbing, irritability and emotional distress

My mom has recently been going through this, as my dad has left her after 30 years. It was quite devastating for her. Some things that she's done...
 
-PastTense for her migraines. She went from having 3 a week to 2-3 a month. She also cut out all caffiene.
 
-Bergamot, lavender and geranium for her depression. She also bought osmanthus and jasmine for another anti-sorrow/depression blend.
 
-Serenity and Elevation did release some strong and painful feelings for her at first.
 
-She kept up with her exercise classes, and still does. She's pretty slender, but has some great biceps. :) She said it was one of the biggest things that help her not sink so badly into depression.
 
-She sold the house and that was basically her portion of the divorce settlement.
-She emotionally invested more into her 4 children (we're all in our 20s). I appreciate this as she's always been quite busy helping my dad build the house, set up his company and such. I'm much closer to my mom than I ever have been.
 
May I suggest that you start trying to build up your downline for more income? You have a house right now, use it to host doTERRA parties. Build your downline. If you are sure you're going to lose the house due to lack of income, than I would probably stop making payments so you can save up for a place to rent or such.
 
Take care of yourself first so you can handle the rest.
 
Leah

 
On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 6:43 PM, Oils For Thought <doterra@live.com> wrote:
Hello my fellow doterra ipc's and essential oil user.  I really need
your expertise.  Recently I received news that my husband wants to
seperate and move out (which he did so today).  After 9 years and two
beautiful children, my marriage is over and I am devastated. Everytime
I think about him and us I sob.  I can't sleep.  My migraines are
coming on and won't stop.  I can't eat and I have to force myself to
eat just so I have something in my stomach.  I find that I am
constantly cleaning and keeping myself busy, which I know is a good
thing.  I am currently unemployed and have been since july 28, 2010.
I only receive $214 from UI every week and my husband will give me
$200 a week for child support.  My mortgage is over a $1000.  I can't
make the payments and now I am going to lose my home.  I am so angry,
confused, disappointed, sad, lonely and I am not sure of the future.
At 40 years of age I am starting over and I do mean over.  I at times
feel like I am mourning, and I guess this might be a good thing.  I
know I need to be strong and positive for my children and Lord knows I
am doing my best.  But I do need some assistance and I know there has
to be some oils that can help me with this.

If anyone has ideas, please pass them on.

Rebecca

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment