Monday, April 25, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Immortelle help

Hi Sharon, I agree with Pat, I believe it would be a detoxing
effect. We don't know how the body will detox, but detoxing can come
through our skin. I don't believe that any of the oils in the blend
are contrary to what your face needs. One approach could be to take
it easy, and apply less regularly, such as every 3-4 days. You can
monitor how your skin is responding to see if you should increase or
decrease frequency. Possibly as the detoxing eases you could begin to
apply more regularly.

My upline Natalie Goddard taught me to Trust the Process!

Karina

On Apr 25, 1:08 pm, Sharon <sdo...@att.net> wrote:
> LOL!  Pat, thanks.  I do cleanse.  Is it possible that a couple of
> oils in the blend are contrary to what my face needs?
>
> Sharon
>
> On Apr 24, 7:06 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> > All of the oils are so pure that we always have to watch for detoxing.
> > I also have used the oil since it came out and have had not problems.
> > I thought about doing half of my face, but I was afraid the oiled side
> > would start looking so much better than the other side that I would be
> > better off doing the whole thing.
>
> > I suggest you drink lots of water with lemon to flush toxins and you might
> > also want to think about doing the GX and PB Assist to cleanse your body.
>
> > Pat
>
> > On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Sharon <sdo...@att.net> wrote:
> > > I have usedImmortelleon half of my face to see what the effect would
> > > be.  The good is that the deep wrinkles have softened.  The bad is
> > > that there are now tiny bumps all over my cheek and temple where the
> > > oil blend spread.  There was zero negative reaction where I directly
> > > applied the product.  Has anyone else had that sort of reaction?  I
> > > have stopped using the product and now wonder how effectively to
> > > market it.  By the way, it took about 12 days for the bumps to
> > > surface.  Thanks.
>
> > > Sharon
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > PAT LEAVITT
> > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment