Tuesday, April 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Allergy Drug Interaction Issues with Oils?

I take Melaleuca instead of lemon and that seems to work just as well
for my allergies, especially skin allergies to the sun.

On Apr 22, 11:18 am, Ems <emily.se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My 14 year old niece is currently taking Loratadine for her allergies.
> I've been talking to her and her mom about trying oils instead. (I've
> read lots of posts on here about the lemon, peppermint, and lavender
> combo). Her mom is super worried about reactions between the oils and
> the Loratadine. I haven't heard of anything negative happening when
> taking these allergy meds with oils but thought I'd throw it out here
> just in case. Thanks in advance for your feedback!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment