Tuesday, April 12, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: diabetic sores

Thanks. I had researched and it seemed that is the common protocol.
But I will stop using the Helichrysm and try the Melalueca. I don't
know if he stubbed it or not. I haven't actually seen the sore since
he said it started bleeding. They are now skepitcal on using the
oils, what do u suggest I do to reassure them they are safe and aren't
making his sore worse??

On Apr 12, 3:29 pm, "Wings o' Change" <wing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> He could have stubbed it and not noticed. When a diabetic is to the point of
> getting sores on their feet and toes, they also have nerve damage and don't
> feel it when they injure themselves, and all it takes is a little bump into
> a piece of furniture.
>
> I would, however, switch to using Melaleuca and Lavender. Lavender and
> Balance are what are recommended in ME, so you could try that combo instead
> as well. I'd stop the use of the Helichrysum because it's an anticoagulant,
> meaning it stops blood from clotting. That could also have caused it to
> start bleeding.
>
> Blessings,
> ~Diane Jarecki
> Reiki Master Teacher
> Spiritual Teacher
> Wellness Coach
> wing...@gmail.com <wind...@gmail.com>www.wingsochange.com<http://www.windsochange.com>
> 724-513-0055
>
> "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
> complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
> philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai
> Lama<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/dalai_lama.html>
>
> "I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness
> I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it
> now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William
> Penn
>
>
>
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 5:14 PM, katie <bkbhawk...@aznex.net> wrote:
> > I have a friend who has diabetes and has a good size diabetic sore on
> > his toe.  We had started putting a little lavendar and helichrisym on
> > it.  It looked like it was starting to get better and then all the
> > sudden it started getting worse and bleeding??  Do any of you know
> > why?  Or can help me to help his sore get better.  I feel really bad
> > about making is sore worse, now he is starting to doubt the
> > helpfulness of the oils!!  PLEASE HELP!!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment