Thursday, April 14, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Bergamot Oil - Cholesterol

I use Slim & Sassy 5 drops, 5 times a day. I also try to take one
capsule with 5 drops of lemongrass & 5 drops of ginger -this is a Dr.
Hill suggestion. I will get my blood cholesterol tested again at the
end of the month. I am very hopeful. My cholesterol was 320 last time
I had it checked. I would love to hear if anyone has had good results
with Bergamont!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment