Monday, February 28, 2011

RE: [Everything doTERRA] PMDD

I am wondering if you are on the Life Long Vitality?! I think that had a HUGE affect on clearing up my 40 year old acne...I also have started using the skin care in the last 3 months & I have noticed an even more amazing difference in my face and so have other people! :) I get hormonal break outs once a month but I can control those with clear skin/purify/melaleuca & geranium... :) good stuff for me & my crazy break outs!!! Who would have thunk that I would have more at 40 than I did in my teens;)

good luck but get on the Life Long Vitality Pack!!! :0) just my experience... :)

Maree

> Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:10:01 -0800
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] PMDD
> From: moonshine_262001@yahoo.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> Hello,
>
> I am still fairly new to doTERRA. I have been using the oils for 4
> months now. I started using them to get me off my meds for PMDD
> (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder). I was diagnosed with that almost 2
> years ago. The oils have been working for the depression that is
> associated with this and most of the mood swings. The only thing that
> it isn't working for is the acne. I look like a teenager going
> through puberty. I didn't even break out this bad when I was a
> teenager. I know that it is a hormonal issue. I am wondering if the
> oils that I am currently using are not the correct ones? I use
> Whisper and Elevation in the morning for the PMDD. I have used
> Meleluca, Peppermint and now currently using Eucalyptus. None of
> those seem to be working for me.
>
> If there is anyone out there that can point me in the right direction,
> I would be so grateful. I would really like not to look like a
> teenager anymore. :)
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment