Monday, February 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: PMDD

I experienced the same thing when I first began using the oils to
balance my hormones. Nothing worked for the acne. I started using the
oils last Spring. My face and back is finally starting to clear up. I
honestly think my acne was just part of my body detoxing and balancing
itself. Melaleuca was a big help. I also used lemon and rosemary as a
face wash. It didn't completely get rid of it, but it helped it not be
so extreme. Your body may just need a few more months to work itself
through the balance process.


On Feb 28, 4:38 pm, Genesis Reiki Therapy <genesisre...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> One thing you might want to try is using melaleuca and lavender mixed
> together and applied topically with a cotton ball directly to the pimples.
> Both are antibacterials, and bacteria is the cause of the pimples. This was
> recommended for my son's acne. Or make an astringent with them using witch
> hazel and apply it to your entire face.
>
> Blessings,
> ~Diane Jarecki
> Genesis Reiki Therapywww.genesisreikitherapy.com
>
> "I shall pass through this life but once. Any good therefore that I can do,
> or any kindness I can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect
> it. For I shall never pass this way again." ~Etienne de Grellet
> *
> *
>
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 5:10 PM, moonshine_262...@yahoo.com <
>
>
>
> moonshine_262...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > I am still fairly new to doTERRA.  I have been using the oils for 4
> > months now.  I started using them to get me off my meds for PMDD
> > (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder).  I was diagnosed with that almost 2
> > years ago.  The oils have been working for the depression that is
> > associated with this and most of the mood swings.  The only thing that
> > it isn't working for is the acne.  I look like a teenager going
> > through puberty.  I didn't even break out this bad when I was a
> > teenager.  I know that it is a hormonal issue.  I am wondering if the
> > oils that I am currently using are not the correct ones?  I use
> > Whisper and Elevation in the morning for the PMDD.  I have used
> > Meleluca, Peppermint and now currently using Eucalyptus.  None of
> > those seem to be working for me.
>
> > If there is anyone out there that can point me in the right direction,
> > I would be so grateful.  I would really like not to look like a
> > teenager anymore.  :)
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment